Available car parks
- Parking Audi
- Abdissenstraat 2369, 1190 Forest
- Parking costs 10 euros.
- The parking is open as of 5 p.m..
- Attention! This car park is not always available. It is usually only used during weekends and when events are sold out. Check the details page a few days before the event to see if the car park is available.
- Parking Globe
- Globelaan 36, 1190 Forest
- Attention! Visitors with a VIP ticket get priority in this car park. VIP visitors do not have to pay, their parking ticket is included in the VIP Experience.
- Depending on availability, a parking space costs 15 euros.
Wheelchair users in possession of a parking card for persons with disabilities will be allocated a separate parking space. Give us a call in advance on +32 3 400 69 70 and we will arrange a parking space. We are available every working day between 9 am and 5 pm.
Forest National is located in an event zone. This zone was introduced by Parking Brussels and the municipality of Forest, in order to reduce the parking and traffic problems for the residents. In this event zone you pay 5 euros per hour from 6 p.m. to midnight. Check here which surrounding streets are in the event zone. We advise you to park your car in one of the P+R (Park & Rides) and to cover the remainder of your journey by public transport.
Kiss & Ride
For concerts attracting a younger audience, Forest National provides a Kiss & Ride formula. This allows young people to be dropped off and picked up safely. Visitors are dropped off in the drop-off zone defined by the police by the Globelaan. After the event, they can be picked up again at the pick-up zone.
- Drop-off zone: Globelaan 72-76, 1190 Forest
- Pick-up zone: will be specified in the mobility mailing for the show
Low emission zone
All the municipalities of the Brussels Capital Region are low emission zones. This also applies to Forest National. Take your precautions and check in advance whether you can enter Brussels with your vehicle. Or even better: park your car in a Park & Ride (P+R) and cover the rest of your route by public transport.