You can attend shows and concerts at our venues with complete peace of mind. All our venues comply with government-imposed ventilation standards. Depending on the color of the Coronavirus barometer, we also take into account the visitor capacity, so that our events can proceed in complete safety.
For more information on the impact of the corona barometer on your event, please visit the Help Center.
Lockers and cloakroom
- Do not bring large bags into the venue.
- Depending on the type of event, Forest National will provide a cloakroom and/or lockers for the storage of jackets, helmets or other personal belongings.
- At the cloakroom you pay 2 euros per garment and 5 euro for a bag.
- You pay 5 euros per locker and also 5 euros deposit for the key (this 5 euros will be returned to you when you return the key). Several coats, a helmet or other items will fit in one locker.
Tip! Take a picture of your locker key or cloakroom number.
- Lockers and/or cloakrooms are available from the opening of the doors until the start of the event. Ten minutes before the end of the show, the lockers and/or cloakroom will open again.
Opening of the doors
Information on timing, safety and mobility can be found at the bottom of the details page a few days before the event. The doors usually open one and a half hours before the start of the event. From then on you can go to the bars for a snack and a drink.
Access to the venue
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else's. That way scanning goes much more smoothly and you avoid waiting at the door.
- Do you save your tickets on your phone? Then make sure your ticket is clearly visible. That means: full clarity and no cracks in your screen.
- Do not bring any luggage, (large) handbags or (back) bags and respond correctly to any requests from security. Bags may not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (A4 format).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a safety hazard. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated unless otherwise specified.
- Photographing and filming during the event is prohibited, unless otherwise determined by the organizer. Entering the venue implies consent to possible searches.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the venue.